The membership of the society is open to any person or organization of repute & good conduct who has attained the age of maturity and fulfills the terms & conditions of the society without discrimination of religion, caste, color or creed but subject to the approval of the Governing Body. If the membership is refused, the reason for refusal shall be communicated to the person concerned. The Governing Body of the society reserves the right about grant or denial of membership would be final in any case.
- Founder Membership: 11000 INR (one time, only by invitation from Governing Body)
- Patron Membership: 11000 INR(one time, only by invitation from Governing Body)
- Student Membership: 1099 INR ( annually)
- Associate Membership: 10999 INR (per year)
- Full Membership: 14999 INR (per year)
- Fellowship: 14999 INR (per year)
- Life Membership: 10999 INR (one time)
- Institutional Membership: 14999 INR (per year)
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
The Governing Body shall have the power of expel a member from the society on the following terms & conditions:
- On his/her death or insanity
- Non-payment of subscription continuously for more than two months (or as the case may be) from due date.
- On his/her written resignation.
- If he/ she has not attended three consecutive meetings of the general body without any intimation.
- On the count of disciplinary action in case the member breaks the terms of membership.
Decision of Governing body about termination of membership would be final in any case.
All the appeals should be referred to the Governing Body. The decision of the Governing Body shall be final. The reasons for rejection shall be communicated to the person concerned.
In case of member expelled by the Governing Body, the same can be re-admitted provided the member pays up all the dues to the Society and abides to all terms and conditions. However, the decision of the Governing Body shall be the final and unquestionable.